Mike Menzer (Term Expires 2022)Staffing the Universe
25 Kennedy Blvd, Suite 200
East Brunswick, NJ 08816
Wendy Tordilio (Term Expires 2022)System One
1245 Route 1 South
Edison, NJ 08837
Learn More About Wendy
- Wendy Tordilio, Vice President of Commercial and Engineering at System One and Co-President of NJSA has been an active member of NJSA for 9+ years.
- With nearly 20 years of industry experience, Wendy is an expert at helping companies overcome their staffing challenges by building customized workforce solutions that meet their needs.
- Wendy currently serves on NJSA’s Board of Directors. Her election to co-president was announced to the Board of Directors on November 1, 2018 at the Annual NJSA Conference that was held in Livingston, NJ.
- Wendy feels that being a member of NJSA, you have the opportunity to build relationships both on a professional and personal level and these relationships are invaluable. You have the opportunity to network with great industry partners and business opportunities with your peers.
Vice President, Marketing
Amy LaSpada (Term Expires 2021)CoWorx Staffing Services, Inc.
412 Mt. Kemble Avenue
Morristown, NJ 07960
Vice President, Finance
David B. du Pont (Term Expires 2021) HEPCO, Inc.
160 Pehle Avenue, Suite 202
Saddle Brook, NJ 07663-5295
Tel: 201-843-4400 x224
Vice President, Industry Partners
Michael Gallo (Term Expires 2021) Winston Staffing Services, LLC
301 Route 17 North, Main Lobby
Rutherford, NJ 07070
Learn More About Michael
- 15+ years as active member of NJSA, I was involved in the New York Association and met with past NJSA Presidents Jack Wellman and Cindi Crepea who asked me to join the board.
- Winston Resources continues to support NJSA because of the real time updates on NJ legislative activity that impacts staffing and the overall business community, affordable training and programs.
- Over the last 15 years I have forged lifelong friendships, business opportunities , and personal development by being a member of NJSA.
Vice President, Legal & Legislative Affairs
Richard Scott (Term Expires 2022) Professional Search Network
200 Lanidex Plaza West
Parsippany, NJ 07054
Vice President, Education & Programs
Nini Patel Olson (Term Expires 2021) Patel Consultants Corporation
1525 Morris Ave.
Union, NJ 07083
Learn More About Nini
- Patel Consultants joined the NJSA in 2012, and I have been a member of the Board for close to 6 and a half years.
- I joined for the education aspect of the staffing industry to learn more about contracts, legal and legislative issues, labor laws and insurance issues. I had been a part of staffing for many years, but wanted to know more about the HR and operational nuances associated with the staffing industry. I also joined to see how other companies were doing things operationally so we could learn from them.
- The NJSA is a dedicated organization that is comprised of forward-looking professionals that are truly invested in the success of the staffing industry and keeping people working. The key to a successful membership is involvement. The more involved I have gotten over the years, the more I have gotten back from my membership. It has helped me grow as a businessperson and as leader. I continue to stay involved because it is fulfilling to be part of something larger than just your own company.
- I acquired incredible access to a plethora of experienced staffing professionals that are always willing to help member companies as well as building lasting friendships.
Vice President, Membership
Frank Diaco (Term Expires 2022) HW Staffing Solutions
726 Boulevard, Suite 14
Kenilworth, NJ 07033
Learn More About Frank
- He established C&D Technical Services, Inc. in 1997, They specialized in providing trade labor and semi-skilled workers to the manufacturing and construction industries throughout New Jersey. In 2019, his company was acquired by HW Staffing Solutions.
- As a member of NJSA since the early 2000’s, He joined because it has been his long held belief that it only makes common sense to support, be an active member of and contribute to an organization that supports, educates and fights for the industry that you are employed.
- He continues to be a member and wants to contribute as much as he can because “I have had an opportunity to attend many educational, social and networking events, all of which have been great.”
- The unexpected benefit from membership has been all of terrific people he has met. Some have turned out to be people that he has depended on for advice and assistance and others have given a referral or opinion but all of them are now friends.
- Lastly, Frank stated “We may all be in a different raft but we are travelling down the same river.”
Fred Amicucci (Term Expires 2021) DataScreening
999 McBride Ave., Suite C205
Woodland Park, NJ 07424
Tel: 800-847-2365 x209
Michael Bartels (Term Expires 2022) Becker LLC
354 Eisenhower Parkway
Livingston, NJ 07039
David Koch (Term Expires 2022) TekCare NJ LLC
818 Shrewsbury Ave.
Tinton Falls, NJ 07724
Daniel Muhlfelder (Term Expires 2021) L. J. Gonzer Associates
14 Commerce Drive
Cranford, NJ 07016
Learn More About Danny
- L. J. Gonzer Associates has been a member of the NJSA probably longer than many of you have been alive! I have had the honor of serving on the board for over 12 years, two of which as President.
- Like most companies, LJGA joined the organization to keep abreast of the ever changing federal and state laws and also to support the temporary staffing companies in New Jersey.
- Echoing sentiments of our dear friend Jack Wellman, all New Jersey staffing companies are "members" by benefiting from the efforts of the NJSA....only some of us pay for it! For LJGA, membership in the NJSA is a necessary part of our business proposition - it is not a choice, it is a requirement.
- Little did I know when LJGA joined the NJSA so many years ago that in the year 2020 not only would the NJSA be crucial in the information it is providing during this awful time, but that I would be able to share the experience with lifelong friends I have met through the years
Michael Napolitano (Term Expires 2021) Citrin Cooperman
290 W. Mt. Pleasant Ave.
Livingston, NJ 07039
Learn More About Michael
- Michael has been a member of NJSA for over 10 years and have been a board member for about 3 years.
- As an industry partner, Michael feels joining NJSA was a great way to meet other professionals that specialized in staffing and could be helpful to their clients by providing industry expertise.
- He has continued to be active because of the resources the NJSA provides to its members including the webinars and the annual convention which provides great insight and education to its members and industry partners.
- The unexpected benefits he gained are the friendships and long term relationships that have been formed with members.
- Additionally, he feels that clients and prospects like the fact that he is a board member which allows him to share intimate insight into the industry.
Scott Schnierer (Term Expires 2021)Uniforce Staffing Services
17 Arcadian Avenue, Suite 106
Paramus, NJ 07652
Tel: 201-599-9100, ext. 21
Learn More About Scott
- I have served on the board for 12 years (former Marketing Committee head, Website Committee member)
- I joined the NJSA for networking opportunities within the staffing industry. I also wanted to get real time information on staffing industry trends and vendor (Industry Partner) service offerings.
- I find value in the NJSA and admire the passion and commitment of my fellow staffing firm owners and managers (leadership). Together, we learn and provide value to our membership
- Unexpected benefits include long time friendships, the ability to get another colleague on the phone immediately to assist with problem solving and staffing issues. Additionally, I believe our company was able to get valuable assistance from Industry Partners and vendors to our industry. Those partnerships ultimately lead to intellectual capital as well as cost savings and risk management
Peter Serell (Term Expires 2022)
Pride Global/Pride Advisory
420 Lexington Avenue, 30th Floor
New York, NY 10170
Tony Trotter (Term Expires 2022)
Staff Right Solutions
81 Ellison Street
Paterson, NJ 07505
Marc Freedman, General Counsel
Law Offices of Marc D. Freedman
777 Terrace Avenue, 5th Floor
Hasbrouck Heights, NJ 07604
Tel: 201-288-7773 firstname.lastname@example.org
Denise Downing, Executive Director
P.O. Box 518
Mount Laurel, NJ 08054