Location: Monmouth County
- Responsible for managing all aspects of human resources for the company, experience in employee relations, recruiting, employee benefits and policy writing as well as other aspects of HR.
- Provide enhancements that will support the company’s growth such as planning, implementing, and evaluating human resources policies, programs and practices.
- Must possess strong organizational and communication skills.
- Must possess the ability to work independently and exercise complete confidentiality with all work content.
- Partner with employees and management to communicate various Human Resources policies, procedures, laws, standards and government regulations.
- Provide benefit administration for medical, dental, FSA, life, voluntary life and 401(K).
- Manage the compliance of all FMLA, and disability leaves.
- Create, modify and implement Human Resource policies, protocols and procedures, as required.
- Process all new hire paperwork.
- Manage all Workers Compensation cases.
- Create and manage job descriptions.
- Oversee performance management review process.
- Manage employee relations and grievances for union and nonunion.
- Assists with recruiting for all positions.
- Supervise human resources and recruiting professionals.
- Create and implement employee handbook, to ensure company policies are enforced and administered fairly and consistently throughout all locations.
- Represents the company for any unemployment claims.
- Conduct Exit Interviews for non union employees.
- Manage employee retention and referral programs.
- Keep update with current employment law for NJ, PA and VA
- Administrate drug and alcohol program for non-DOT.
- Problem Solving/Analysis
- Proficient time management skills
- Ethical Conduct
- Maintain confidentiality on personnel issues
- Must be a highly motivated individual with strong organization and communication skills.
- Strong Microsoft Office knowledge.
- Must be detail oriented and have the ability to multitask in a dynamic environment
- Background in employment law and other government compliance regulations is preferred.
- Ability to objectively coach employees and management through complex, difficult, and emotional issues.
- The ability to research and analyze various different type of data information.
- Must have the ability to make recommendation to effective resolve problems or issues, by using judgment that is in consistent with standards, practices, policies, procedures, regulation or government law.
- Ability to organize and prioritize work.
To apply, please email or call Chad @ 732-228-8980 / firstname.lastname@example.org