System One is looking to expand its dynamic internal team of sales professionals!
Ranked 3rd largest engineering staffing firm and 10th largest scientific & clinical staffing firm in the US, we have more than 7,000 employees and 50 offices throughout the U.S.
What you'll do:
The goal of our sales team is to generate new revenue through identifying qualified job orders from qualified clients and building long-term relationships with these clients. These relationships should be based on our ability to provide clients with quality driven staffing solutions and a high level of customer service.
The Account Executive contributes to System One's success and the individual unit's financial success by:
- Driving revenue growth through existing client saturation as well as generating new client agreements.
- Business development through networking and Horizontal/Vertical marketing and prospecting.
- Identify and qualify new positions through cold calling, market research and networking events.
- Connect with clients via phone, in-person visits and email
- Prospecting new clients and developing new contacts
- Maintain a continuity of contact with existing qualified client base on a regular schedule.
- Electronic and phone presentations.
- Develop and maintain minimum qualified client base
- Develop situational and creative contact/marketing strategies.
- HSD required. College degree preferred.
- Good record of academic achievement including extracurricular activities Sales experience or a sales aptitude
- Experience selling in the workforce solutions industry is a plus but not required
- Reliable transportation
What You'll Get:
- An incredible team of driven, caring individuals
- A fun and relaxed work environment!
- A chance to connect people with rewarding careers and help clients to fill hard to fill jobs
- A competitive compensation plan that offers a base salary plus an opportunity for commission and bonuses
- A strong benefits package, dental, vision and 401K
- Opportunity for advancement If you want to work in an exciting, fast paced, corporate environment with a small friendly company feel and a career structure that links success closely to your individual drive.
Location: Parsippany, NJ