The New Jersey Staffing Alliance (NJSA) is an industry trade association of direct hire, contract and temporary staffing firms. NJSA represents members professionally engaged in all areas of personnel services including search, recruitment, placement and temporary help services. Members that participate in the NJSA’s programs and resources obtain significant competitive advantages.
NJSA members get the following benefits:
- Educational programs - Continuing education credit towards Certified Staffing Professional (CSP™) and Technical Services Certified (TSC™)
- Membership in a trade organization that actively markets the NJSA’s member’s compliance with good business practice and ethics to the HR Industry (including SHRM).
- Invaluable networking and leadership opportunities.
- Potential client and candidate referrals from the NJSA.
- Online restricted internet access to newsletters, training, and the NJSA members directory.
- Access to NJSA.jobs , a new online job sharing program.
- Exclusive New Jersey Staffing industry salary surveys and statistics.
- Protection against adverse New Jersey state legislation and regulation
- Discounts on staffing industry business products and services
- Public relations opportunities.
- Promotion of the industry in the state.
- Attendance at the NJSA Annual Training Conference.
JOIN NJSA and become a member today.