Important Facts About Staffing in New Jersey
Tuesday, July 26, 2016
Posted by: NJSA
|Important Facts About Staffing in New Jersey
- Staffing Industry's % of total private job growth since 2009 is now 21% versus 29% as other sectors started to grow
- Annual payroll actually grew a little but rounding did not show an increase...
- Number employed daily declined by 3,000 as data indicates the staffing industry contracted by 2,000 ... still represents 3% of Private employment
- Adjusted the age brackets slightly per the latest ASA Fact Sheet (getting slightly older)... gender breakout remained the same
- Increase of 128 establishments
- Average Annual Wage increased to almost $32,000 from $30,400
for your fact sheet and share with your clients the real facts about staffing in NJ.